Why is there a price for meditation?
- At the beginning of the course, each student will be asked to make a financial contribution in exchange for their instruction, an effort on our part to maintain the purity and consistency of the teaching tradition.
- Because the Course Fee is tiered, we can ensure that everyone, employed, unemployed, regardless of financial status, has access to the same high-quality meditation instruction.
- The Course Fee also ensures that all students approach this course with the same level of personal commitment and value the teaching equally- something of great value is offered in exchange for something of great value.
- Community service with an accredited non-profit organization may be used as your course fee. Please ask Jill for more details.
What is included in my course fee?
The one-time Course Fee entitles you to a lifetime of follow-up and support, including:
- Expert instruction delivered through our 4-Part Course (4 days/90 minutes per day)
- One private follow-up session (45 minutes, by phone or in person)
- Lifetime access to weekly group meditation & Vedic knowledge meetings
- Lifetime access to Jill via email and text
- Regular meditation support emails, including tips, stories and perspectives on the practice of Vedic meditation
- Private Facebook Group for practitioners
- Participate in any future 4-Part Courses for a refresher in technique and practice
- Lifetime access to refresher courses and group meditations taught by a global network of Vedic instructors at no charge
- Your children ages 4 to 10 qualify to attend a children’s Vedic meditation course at no charge
How much does the course cost?
- The customary fee is $1,200 to $1,400. We offer scholarships for full-time students and medical trainees (with current ID).
- Our goal is to make this knowledge accessible to everyone regardless of financial status. Ask for details on tiered pricing and payment plans.
- The Course Fee will be explained in full detail at the Introduction to Vedic Meditation class.
For more information, please contact Jill at Jill@JillWener.com. Special rates may apply.