PROGRAMS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
It's no secret that a day in the life of a healthcare provider is hectic. What stress reduction tools does Vedic meditation provide to healthcare professionals?
- Clear mind
- Less reactive
- Stay calm under pressure
- Be more adaptable
- Deepen empathy and compassion for patients.
With the teaching and mentoring skills developed during her academic medical career, her personal experience with burnout, her intimate understanding of the healthcare system, and her knowledge of stress's negative effects on our health, Jill is uniquely suited to teach Vedic meditation and other stress-reduction techniques to healthcare professionals from all fields. Meditation in Medicine programs were designed specifically for healthcare professionals and trainees.
Onsite: Bring Vedic meditation to the workplace
At your office, training program or hospital, Jill will speak to healthcare providers, trainees, ancillary staff, and patients about any of the following topics: Vedic meditation and its benefits, stress management, the science of stress, the mind-body connection, Ayurveda (an ancient holistic health system with countless modern-day benefits), and details about her 4-Part Course in Vedic Meditation. Choose any of the following formats, or design your own program:
- Lunchtime lectures and noon conference
- Grand Rounds
- Journal club
- Mentoring for trainees and employees
- Half-day and full-day training sessions
- 4-Part Course in Vedic Meditation (ninety minutes each day for 4 consecutive days). Course fees and employer contributions will vary based on group size.
- Utilize Jill's curricular and faculty development expertise to help create, or re-vamp, a longitudinal wellness program for your workplace or medical trainees.
Offsite: Bring the workplace to Vedic meditation
If you do not have the time or space to offer the 4-Part Course at your office or hospital, Jill will offer you and your colleagues a discounted group rate at her community classes.
- Learn Vedic meditation away from the stresses of everyday life!
- In addition to learning the practice of Vedic meditation, retreat participants will learn about nutrition, Ayurveda, personal development, and stress management.
- A minimum of 3 nights is needed to learn the practice of Vedic meditation.
- 1/2-, 1- and 2-day programs also available.
Hosting a conference or workshop? Jill is available to speak at your event about any of the following topics:
- Alternative career paths for physicians
- Personal growth and how to effect change
- Vedic meditation and its benefits
- Stress management
- The science of stress
- Ayurveda (an ancient holistic health system with countless modern-day benefits)
- Details about her 4-Part Course in Vedic Meditation
- Jill is also available to conduct workshops and participate in panel discussions.
Discounted course fees are available for all trainees (including residents).
Click here for a full list of Jill's conference presentations.