WHo is a good fit for COnscious health ally?
- You suffer from stress-related health issues including (but not limited to): Auto-Immune Disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Back Pain, Migraines, Cardiac Disease, Obesity, Addiction, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lyme Disease, Systemic Candida
- You find yourself frustrated with the ability of western medicine to provide the relief you are seeking
- You want to work with someone uniquely qualified to understand the benefits, and limitations, of both western medicine and alternative wellness modalities
- You are interested in learning an effortless, incredibly beneficial meditation practice
- You are willing to explore other holistic therapies (if indicated)
- You are ready to make REAL change
Not sure if your health issues are related to stress, or if you would be a good fit for Conscious Health Ally? Email Jill@JillWener.com and she can help you find the right Vedic meditation-based program for you. Watch a video about Conscious Health Ally here!
HOW CONSCIOUS HEALTH ALLY WORKS FOR YOU
Part 1: Conscious Health Meditation Instruction
True, sustainable change is only possible if we re-wire the way our brains habitually process pain and stress. Conscious Health Meditation is easy for anyone to practice, and it has scientifically-proven physical and mental health benefits that are both profound and easily accessible. I’ll help you establish proper technique and provide a lifetime of guidance and follow-up.
Part 2: Mind/Body Understanding
The next step towards making meaningful change is to understand the connection between mind and body, how that connection relates to pain and suffering, and how you can be empowered to grow. In 1-on-1 coaching sessions, I will help you understand, explore and appreciate that mind/body connection, so that we can address your symptoms and give you the skills to start healing.
Part 3: Optimized Communication With Your Medical Team
Some symptoms and illnesses are difficult to diagnose or treat. This can be challenging for both patients and healthcare providers, and it may lead to frustration with traditional western healthcare. I’ll review your medical records with you to help you establish the clearest communication with your physician and maximize the benefits you receive from the western medical system.
Part 4: Wellness Treatment Referrals
To augment the care provided by your western medical team, I’ll refer you to the alternative practitioners I trust the most—in acupuncture, holistic nutrition, yoga therapy, myofascial release and more.
What to expect with Your conscious health ally program
Over the course of 6 months, we will accomplish the following:
- Together, we will set wellness goals that empower you to work towards the healthy, symptom-free life you deserve. These goals may evolve with you throughout the program.
- Instruction in Conscious Health Meditation- 90 minutes a day for 4 consecutive days. This will ideally occur between the first and second month of your program.
- Monthly one-on-one coaching sessions (in person or web-based) to really dig deep into the mind/body connection and how it relates to your specific symptoms and illnesses. As part of these sessions, I will provide mentoring and feedback on Conscious Health Meditation, and we will also utilize other forms of meditation to augment your Conscious Health Meditation practice.
- Review of your medical records (if requested) to help you meet your health goals.
- Guidance on how to best communicate with your doctor to maximize your patient-doctor therapeutic relationship.
- Discussion about which trusted alternative wellness practitioners may provide further relief with your symptoms, with referrals as indicated.
Suffering from stress-related health problems? Want to learn more about Conscious Health Ally? Take the first step towards a happier, healthier life by setting up your complimentary initial consultation with Jill: