Why do I have to pay for meditation?
- At the beginning of the course, each student will be asked to make a financial contribution in exchange for their instruction, an effort on our part to maintain the purity and consistency of the teaching tradition.
- Because the Course Fee is tiered, we can ensure that everyone, employed, unemployed, regardless of financial status, has access to the same high-quality meditation instruction.
- The Course Fee also ensures that all students approach this course with the same level of personal commitment and value the teaching equally- something of great value is offered in exchange for something of great value.
- Community service with an accredited non-profit organization may be used as your course fee. Please ask Jill for more details.
What is included in my course fee?
The one-time Course Fee contribution entitles you to a lifetime of follow-up and support, including:
- A 45 minute, 1-on-1 session (in person, or by phone/skype) with Jill to check their technique and answer any questions in person 2 weeks after the course ends.
- Re-take any of Jill's future 4-day Courses (as a 'refresher course')
- Group meditations and Vedic knowledge meetings held in Atlanta several times a month on Sunday afternoons (view schedule here)
- Unlimited access to Jill by email and text
- Extensive email follow-up with tips, pointers and trouble-shooting
- Extra bonus: Jill has talented, inspiring colleagues all over the globe whose refresher courses and meetings you may also attend at no additional cost.
How much does the course cost?
- The Course Fee ranges from $400 to $1400.
- Children from the ages of 4-10 learn for free, as long as at least one parent (or guardian) receives instruction in Vedic meditation.
- Payment plans are available.
- The Course Fee will be explained in full detail at the Introduction to Vedic Meditation class.
- Special rates may apply, inquiries welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.